Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.

 Something I will never fully understand is why people make everything political. It really annoys me when you make a comment and someone says something like, "average democrat." It truly drives me insane, because I say something that has nothing to do with politics, but somehow talking quarterbacks somehow involves the republican party. Or another example is, when I said I love watching Christian Pulisic in the world cup, and someone said I hate him cause he did the Trump dance. Like its that type of stuff that annoys me and that I will never fully understand.

Summary: Today in class we made claims on how important formal speech is.

Reflection: By doing this activity it makes me see how important formal speech is. As well, as planning out my argumentative essay for the future. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 goals you want to achieve this year

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?