3 goals you want to achieve this year

 There are plenty of goals I have for this upcoming school year, such as being a straight A student, meeting requirements to get into good schools, as well as being a member of Varsity Tennis for my second year in a row. Being a straight A student is not easy, and I know well about this since I have not had all A's since elementary school, but this year I have a new momentum entering this school year, as well as a new study habit I used that worked well for me. Meeting requirements to get into good schools is like getting a good enough GPA, and getting good SAT as well as ACT scores. I am going to train through out the school year to prepare myself to get those good SAT and ACT scores. For tennis, I train two to three times a week, at a private academy, also I work out at the gym pretty often to maintain good health to bring me success this tennis season. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.