3 goals you want to achieve this year

 There are plenty of goals I have for this upcoming school year, such as being a straight A student, meeting requirements to get into good schools, as well as being a member of Varsity Tennis for my second year in a row. Being a straight A student is not easy, and I know well about this since I have not had all A's since elementary school, but this year I have a new momentum entering this school year, as well as a new study habit I used that worked well for me. Meeting requirements to get into good schools is like getting a good enough GPA, and getting good SAT as well as ACT scores. I am going to train through out the school year to prepare myself to get those good SAT and ACT scores. For tennis, I train two to three times a week, at a private academy, also I work out at the gym pretty often to maintain good health to bring me success this tennis season. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Prompt: Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.