Prompt: Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

 Something that made me question how do you know is when my friend explained to me how to perfectly hit your iron in golf. He was showing me the correct form and footwork needed. I was confused so I asked him where he learned it from, and he showed me a video of his golf coach teaching him how to do it perfectly every time. When he showed me it I understood his information was right and used it. Now I know how to hit the iron club perfect each time. 

Summary: Today in class we discussed we discuseed and read a story about an army veteran.

Reflection: It was cool to see different peoples views and ideas about one topic. This inspired me to view peoples views even more than I already do. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 goals you want to achieve this year

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.