Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.

 I prefer doing hands-on activities the best in my opinion. Especially in science, so I can see how the stuff works in itself. Or in ELA, by reading a physical book I enjoy it since if I have something to connect it to by touching it clicks in my brain just a bit better. Or when in social studies we can like touch a 3-d map to understand how mountains actually feel and where they are at. This is why I prefer hands on activities more. 

summary: today in class we learned how to make claims and completed a worksheet about it. |
Reflection: Learning how to make strong claims is very important for writing. Like how I used them on my paragraph today. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 goals you want to achieve this year

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.