Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

 I would say living in Atlanta has definitely changed the way I see my community. With how I treat others with kindness and how others treat me. I would want someone to understand how awesome the community is and the people around us. I would also want to show people the culture of this city, with the music, the sports teams, as well as how cool this city is. I would most definitly say living in Atlanta has made me view the city and people in a positive way.

Summary: We listened to the go home speech, and completed a worksheet based off of it.

Reflection: I will now know how to easily breakdown speeches and now fully understand what the speaker is saying. This can help with my future, of understanding what people are saying. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 goals you want to achieve this year

Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.