Describe one thing that makes you different from other people.
One thing that makes me different from other people, is how much I love being a Christian. I know there are still people who agree with me, but in our society it feels like it is a bad thing or controversial. With what something I am doing in AP government, we had a debate on do we think the pledge should be allowed or not, and one of the main arguments is the under god part. This angers me very much, since god created every living thing on this planet. This is how I feel different from others.
Summary: We watched videos and did SPACE on them and we did a quiz.
Reflection: With watching the videos, and having to think of rhetorical appeals, I can now put a lot of things as rhetorical appeals. Like when I listen to music I can hear pathos a lot.
Comments
Post a Comment