Prompt: As you grow older and face new experiences, what issue or topic do you think you'll have to stand up and debate most often, whether with friends, family, or society?
Prompt response: I think as I get older, one thing I will have to stand up and debate more often is my political opinion. Because my friends have different political views from me, as well as some things my family disagree about. I truly do not care that much about politics since I am sixteen but there are some things I do believe in. As a person I really do not share my opinions much except with some that I trust and know will not be mad at my opinions. Also, with sharing my opinions publicly with society, I do not want people to view me differently just of who I voted for. Lastly, I do not want to be cancelled for just sharing my political opinions even though they are not even that extreme.
Summary: In class in 8-10-26, we took notes on Ethos, Logos, and Pathos.
Reflection: I learned how to break down advertisements to see what type of rhetorical appeals they are. I will use this knowledge in the future to look at advertisements a new way and if I ever have to design them, to strike strong emotion, along with facts for the viewer.
Comments
Post a Comment