Prompt: Describe a time you felt completely lost.

 A time I felt completely felt lost was my first day of freshman year. I was the "new" kid with not going to Henderson or Globe, since I went to Chamblee in the magnet program. It was hard to try to fit in new groups at first but I adjusted pretty quickly in my opinion. Finding my classes was the hardest part though. I was so lost and had to ask so many people for help. But, I quickly figured out how the school works. 

summary: We read an article on 3rd year bachelor degrees, and completed a worksheet based off of it.
Reflection: I thought the article was super detailed, and thought it changed my mind about going to college for 4 years. I also learned how to make my claims stronger. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 goals you want to achieve this year

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.