Prompt: What is the most creative thing you have ever made? Share what it was and explain why it stands out as your best work.

 The most creative thing I have ever made was how I designed my room. I think it is very cool how I have a lot of UGA things and USA things. I think my room really relates to my personality as being a big UGA fan and a person who really loves this country. Not so much politics currently, but I really do love being a patriotic American. This is how my room is my most creative thing I've made. 

Summary: Today we listened and broke down a speech Trump made in 2019

Reflection: This lesson made me learn how to break down speeches and writings. This is a valuable tool, in the future to truly understand what the speaker is saying. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 goals you want to achieve this year

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.