With 4.5-week grades posting on September 2, reflect on your experience in AP Language so far. What has been going well for you, what has been challenging, and what is one thing you need to improve moving forward?

 I think with being 4.5 weeks in this class I can already feel my writing skills becoming better. From when I wrote my paragraph today, and re read it I was very impressed with my skills on a topic I feel passionately about. Even though I think the blog posts every day are somewhat annoying, it is deffinitly making me practice my skills for writing. One thing I need to be better with is doing these blog posts on the day they correspond to. This is how my first 4.5 weeks have been so far in AP Lang. 

Summary: Today in class we wrote a paragraph on if we think a kill is good or bad.

Reflection: By doing this paragraph, my writing skills increased. I will use these skills on the AP exam in may. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 goals you want to achieve this year

Prompt: How has living in or around Atlanta influenced the way you see your community, culture, or identity? If you were speaking to someone unfamiliar with Atlanta, what would you want them to understand about your community?

Prompt: Describe something you will never fully understand.