After reviewing and scoring other AP Language argument essays, identify two important takeaways that you can apply to your own writing. Explain what you learned about claims, evidence, commentary, the “so what?” explanation, or the AP rubric. Use specific observations from the essays you reviewed. Write one complete paragraph.
Two imporant takeaways I can use after grading AP test submissions is to make sure it is has a thesis and it has correct grammar. If your thesis is anywhere in your introductory paragraph you gain an easy point. As well as if you tie all your writing back to your claim at the end of your writings. This is an easy point to achieve. These are 3 takeaways I can use in my writings.
Summary: We graded and reviewed former test takers essays.
Reflection: It is helpful to vision and see what a 6 is. And I also know how to get a 6 on my writings.
Comments
Post a Comment