Prompt: Write about something you’ve always been curious about.

 Something I have always been curious about is being able to play the guitar. It is my favorite instraument to listen to and it always seems so cool to play. Like a guitar solo is one of the coolest things in my opinion in music. A guitar can really make a song sound so much better and complete. This is one thing I have always been curious about. 

Summary: Today in class we worked together as a group to come up with group paragraphs.

Reflection: Today I learned more on how to deal with group conflict. With this I will be a better group member in the future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

3 goals you want to achieve this year

Prompt: Think about a time when you made a claim or gave an opinion, but someone asked you, “Why?” or “How do you know?” Describe the situation. What evidence did you use to support your point, and why is explaining your evidence just as important as providing it?

Which learning method do you enjoy the most? Class discussions, worksheet work, or hands-on activities. Select one and tell why.